Re: [Evolution] Reply or Forward messages with Attachments

That's because those aren't MIME attachments, that's an inline uuencoded blurb (which are only used by mailers that don't actually support MIME and/or NNTP news readers)

Future versions may handle replying to these, but current versions do not.

Jeff