Re: [Evolution] Can't expunnge local folder (Evo 1.5.5)

Hmm, the workaround is to rm the .ev-summay file for that folder.  It
isn't supposed to happen unless something else is altering the folder at
the same time.  Some bug i guess.

To fix (usually), rm ~/.evolution/mail/local/<path and
foldername>.ev-summary then restart evo (it may take a while to
re-index, re-summarise the folder if the folder is large - i.e. over 20K
messages).  Then do your expunge/etc.

 Michael