[Evolution] evolution-address-export output format

Hello,

I'm using Evo 1.4.5 suite and I've just realized there's a tool called
evolution-address-export. Could anyone tell me how is it formatting its
output?

My problem is that if I call
evolution-addressbook-export --format=csv, it converts all the accented
characters to something I'm unable to decode back - like "á" to
\303\241.

Normal export to vcf format looks pretty much OK...

Any kind of information (i.e. what kind of output it actually poduces)
would be highly apprecitated.

Thanks

--
Ludek