Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5 and SpamAssassin

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 18:14, Rick DeNatale wrote:

Can I still use the Junk and Not Junk features to train SA? Exactly what
to Junk, Not Junk and Filter Junk do in 1.5?  What do the various
checkbox options in Mail Preferences::Junk do?

I'd like to know the answer to this too.  I already use SpamProbe
(another baysian filter) to handle spam, and am hoping that the new
Junk/Not Junk features in 1.5 will be able to support that once I make
the switch.

  - Ian