Re: [Evolution] To: field dropdown steals focus from compose window

I filed this with Bugzilla on 7 Jul '03 as bug #45931.  Reviewing it now
I see you added your comments to it back then.  If you check this bug
again you'll see there has yet to be any response from anyone at
Ximian.  I've about given up on it and am now, reluctantly, avoiding
address completion as I never know when I'll be forced to switch out to
a tty and kill evolution when this happens.  We must be the only two
Evolution users who are seeing this problem as I can't seem to get any
traction with the developers.

-norm