[Evolution] Constant auto completion crashes

Running Evolution built from CVS HEAD (ORBit, gtkhtml, gal,
evolution-data-server, evolution).  I have a local and LDAP contact
list, but only have the local contact list in the auto-complete list.

The last two days, I'm having lots of problems with auto-completion of
addresses.  About 5% of the time it seems to work, but upon choosing the
address from the drop down, the name is not underlined (resolved).  The
rest of the time it crashes.  Basically, I can reply to messages, but
can't do new messages (writing this in 1.4) - I'll see if clicking the
"To:" button and filling the recipients that way works (and I'll post
the results).  See below for the message at the console.

What option do I give to autogen.sh to turn on debugging symbols?  I
thought I had it built that way, but no symbols were found during the
back trace, so the console is all I have.

Lonnie Borntreger

-> evolution-1.5
asked to activate component_id
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Component:1.5'
mbox_get_folder_info for ''; path = /home/67goat/.evolution/mail/local/
camel_junk_plugin_check_junk
em_junk_sa_check_junk
pipe_to_sa spamassassin --version
program not found, returning -1
junk filter => clean
asked to activate component_id
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_SelectNames:1.5'

(evolution-1.5:7052): Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-object.c: line 321
(bonobo_object_unref): assertion `ao != NULL' failed