[Evolution] Info on "Stop processing" option

I'm trying to set up my filters so emails >100kB in size don't get
scanned by spamassassin.  To do this, I'm putting in a filter ahead of
the spamassassin filter that looks like this:
If
Size (kB) is greater than 100
then
Stop Processing.

My question is, does "Stop processing" mean stop the processing of that
filter, or of all filters?

--
Peter O'Shea, Product/Test Engineering Group Leader
Analog Devices - Precision Converters / Digital Audio Group