Re: [Evolution] Re: smtp question

man, 22.03.2004 kl. 07.41 skrev Not Zed:

You've stripped off some of the debug output, e.g. the server greeting
response at least.

No, no - I'm very careful with that sort of thing and used to debugging.
I deliberately showed the last "Fetch" from the Evo log, before Evo
started the smtp output. Evo never reported the 502 that postfix gave.
Unfortunately there's no date/time stamp nor pid info in the Evo log.

I don't know if one can increase the verbosity of CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG?

And this ???? thing happens before then.

There should be something with a 502 response somewhere?

You have the whole snippet of the log as it was reported.

[...]

Interesting log from Evo. I've pasted the exchange, first fom Postfix
2.0.18 snapshot, then from Evo. I did "preformat" for the postfix log,
to avoid line wrapping, hope it comes over.

Yep worked fine.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl