Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.4.5 + LDAP + TLS problem

Actually, that's pretty useless. One of the best sites I know for that
kind of thing is www.mod_ssl.org, but that's mostly concentrated on
Apache and SSL. Here's an o.k. url:

http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS_howto.html#5.0

I tried with the following options in my /etc/openldap/ldap.conf:

HOST   fqdn.host
PORT    636
TLS_CACERT      /tmp/mycompanyCA.pem
TLS_REQCERT     never

It doesn't work either.

Certainly don't use any cert you got
with Evo.

But it works just fine with Mozilla / Outlook; both of which are using
default certs.

Thanks.
Vincent.

That still applies.

Best,

Tonni
--
Vincent Jaussaud
Kelkoo.com Security Manager

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one."
    -- President Thomas Jefferson.    1743-1826