[Evolution] Task grouping freeze

Hi!

Evo 1.4.5 freezes on regrouping or filtering of an already grouped
Tasklist. Is that a known issue? Couldn't find  anything in the archive.

Example: I have my Tasks grouped by category. Then I group them by
completion status (the column with the check box). This works fine. But
if I do any other grouping from that point (like regrouping them by
category again, the conextmenu wont go away and evo freezes completely.
restarting between grouping does not help.

Thanks,
Eric