Re: [Evolution] evo 1.4 and 1.5

you need orbit 2.9.8

Jeff

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 14:56 -0800, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

Well, I just went ahead and did it.  Everything is under /usr except for
evolution, which is in /opt/evo2.  I made the bonobo changes so it knew
where to find the components, killed all gnome/bonobo processes, and
started it up.  It starts with the migration, and then just hangs.  The
last messages shown are:

(evolution-1.5:23621): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called
with NULL parameter.
addressbook_migrate (1.4.0)

** (evolution-1.5:23621): CRITICAL **: file orbit-adaptor.c: line 19
(ORBit_ObjectAdaptor_set_thread_hintv): assertion `thread_hint >=
ORBIT_THREAD_HINT_NONE && thread_hint <= ORBIT_THREAD_HINT_ALL_AT_IDLE'
failed

I have the following versions installed:
orbit - 2.8.3
bonobo - 2.4.3
gnome - 2.4.2

Do I need something newer, or is something else wrong?  And what do I do
to make sure the migration restarts from the beginning once I get the
problem resolved?

Thanks,
Lonnie