[Evolution] Default paper size for printing?

I'm using evo-1.5.5, and I've noticed that each time I print a message,
it defaults to A4 paper size.  I'd prefer US Letter.  I've looked
through the evo settings dialogs, and there's nothing there.  Is this
set somewhere outside evolution, or should I file an RFE bug?

--
Peter O'Shea, Product/Test Engineering Group Leader
Analog Devices - Precision Converters / Digital Audio Group