Re: [Evolution] How does expression work in a filter?

e-util/e-sexp.[ch]
and
filter/filtertypes.xml

Because of various deficiencies with it and the fact we don't need to
understand it to generate queries, we are not guaranteeing that it will
work the same forever though.  Which is one reason its undocumented.
Using "#t" is an easy way to get a 'match everything' rule tho.