Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut for "Reply to List"

Am Di, den 16.03.2004 schrieb JÃrÃme Warnier um 17:26:
Andre Klapper gave me the solution, special thanks to him, but it seems
he doesn't use it himself, as he sent me a private e-mail ;-)

you caught me! ;-)
strange... i took a look at my mail in my sent-folder and i sent it to
you and also as blind copy to the list. hmm.

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!