Re: [Evolution] From, Subject , Date of email missing

Am Di, den 16.03.2004 schrieb jpaulb web de um 12:13:
I seem to be the onlyone to having , or at least mention this problem.
Could it be I am the only Evolution use amount web.de 500.000+
customers? :-)

hi paul,

no, you aren't, i also have a web.de-account, and pretty sure there are
more people out there, because this issue has been mentioned for a few
times on this list in the past...

cheers,
andre

--