[Evolution] How to get noticed of birthday??

Hello,

Is there a way to get notified of my contacts birthday??
Actually, I'm getting notified thanks to my iPAQ under OPIE which has a
today plugins to display the birthday, but it would be very convenient
to have them also available on my laptop under Evolution...

Is there an option that I did not find or a turn-around solution?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!