Re: [Evolution] Vfilter recipients is case sensitive?

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 10:54 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

not known that i know of.

anyway hostnames should always be case insensitive fwiw, it doesn't go
through the normal string comparison (maybe, i can't remember).

I just checked, it sort of goes through normal string comparison
actually, with different preprocessing.  So it should work.

just submit a bug and attach an example vfolders.xml file.

And an example message (or header) which doesn't match.  There's
probably something about the formatting thats throwing it.

Note that we check the address part and the real-name part separately in
the comparision.