[Evolution] Forcing an update of the exchange data in evolution

I have just removed loads of stuff from my mailbox via outlook on a
windows pc in order to try to speed up evolution on my linux box.

Thing is, none of the changes have taken effect. My inbox seems up to
date, but all the folder information isnt current (ie old ones are still
there) and all the unread email numbers arent current either.

Any ideas of how I can force evo to update? I have it set to check every
5 mins, and the changes were about 30 mins ago.

Olly