Re: [Evolution] SunONE integration

Le mar 09/03/2004 à 18:38, Calum Benson a écrit :
On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 22:30, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

However, we had written a SunONE connector for 1.2 or 1.4 or something
that we "gave" to Sun that they supposedly released with their Java
Desktop. I'm not sure if they plan on maintaining it or not tho...

The most recent version of Evolution that Sun currently supports is
1.4.5, so there's no SunONE connector available for 1.5 at this time.

Is the connector for 1.4.5 available somewhere, along with some
documentation on how to configure SunONE to be able to access it ?

        Xav