Re: [Evolution] Keep folder tree open on Evo 1.5.4

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 10:47 -0500, Aaron Weber wrote:

Charles:

   No, just file everything-- if it's not a bug, or if there's a
duplicate, we'll close it.  (Please do search the bug database for
your issue before filing it, to make sure it's not a duplicate, but if
it is, we won't get angry). Especially for the odd feature request,
you might want to be sure to search closed bugs as well as open ones,
in case it's an issue we've decided is not a bug. (The resolutions
WONTFIX, NOTABUG, INVALID, NOTXIMIAN are all good to check...)

Great.. Now I know what to do.. Thanks for the info..

--Charles