Re: [Evolution] GroupWise integration

Charles,

The IMAP running at the POA is the same codebase as the IMAP at the
GWIA. So it will likely ABEND in the same manner as the GWIA.

As far as the Evolution/GroupWise integration goes, you will need to run
"GroupWise 6.5 for Linux" (currently in public BETA http://beta.novell.
com/public.jsp) for calendar, tasks, and addressbook.

-Gary