Re: [Evolution] SunONE integration

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 17:30 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

I haven't heard anything about SunONE interop for 1.5, as far as I know
we are focusing GroupWise support (and, of course, Exchange connector
stuff).

However, we had written a SunONE connector for 1.2 or 1.4 or something
that we "gave" to Sun that they supposedly released with their Java
Desktop. I'm not sure if they plan on maintaining it or not tho...

Uho, I hope they left it somewhere and don't intend to use only their
java-thingy <http://groupware.openoffice.org/glow/> as groupware client.

Do you have any keyword to google for ?

Thanks,

        Xav