Re: [Evolution] GroupWise integration

You have to run 'evolution-1.5' to get 1.5 to run.

Also, I thought this needed a newer version of the groupwise server to
work?

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 20:41 -0500, Charles wrote:

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 16:19, Christopher Ness wrote:
When you say "all channels" do you mean the development ones too?

If so you may need to run evo from a command line or change your icon to
run the correct binary.  I think the development snapshots are installed
into /opt/ or /usr/local/ as the prefix by default, so not to upset your
stable data.

Run this command to see which evo you are running:
[nesscg woman nesscg]$ which evolution
/usr/bin/evolution

I do not have the snapshot installed but you might be able to find it by
executing this command (iff it is in your $PATH):
[nesscg woman nesscg]$ whereis evolution

Cheers && HTH's,
Chris

Thanks for the info, and your pointers

These are the channels I am subbed to. I saw 1.5.4 in RCD, installed it
but I didnt see a change, so I think your right and its installing in
another location, or its not even going through?

Evolution Development Snapshot
Evolution Snapshot
ooo-snapshot
Red Carpet 2
Suse-90-i586
Ximian Connector
Ximian Desktop 2
Ximian Evolution

charles clove-nix:/usr/bin> which evolution
/opt/gnome/bin/evolution

and

charles clove-nix:/usr/bin> whereis evolution
evolution: /opt/gnome/bin/evolution