Re: [Evolution] Trying to access CVS

It should be
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
:-)

-Sushma.

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 10:24, Andrew wrote:
I'm trying to access CVS so I can download/compile/install/enjoy 1.5.
However, this being my first time using it, I'm hopelessly lost.  I
figured out (I think) on cvshome.org and from what I could pick up from
cvs.gnome.org that I can type the following command to login:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login

But it doesn't work.  Could someone walk me through the steps simply to
download from CVS?  Even point me to a readable HOWTO?

Thanks.