[Evolution] A few questions

Hi, I have a few questions to which I have not found answers in either
the help file or my Googling.

Is it possible to change the location of the stored files?  I'd love it
if I could store my files in '~/.evolution/' rather than '~/evolution/'.

Is it possible to set the standard size of windows when one opens them?
I'd like to make my message window a bit wider to accommodate emails
with wider lines.

Is it possible to customise the buttons available on the toolbars or to
make custom keyboard shortcuts to them?

Is it possible to navigate messages through the message window (like in
Outlook)?  I mean that I'd like clicking Delete, Next, or Previous to
bring up the respective email message.  This is a feature I've sorely
missed since migrating from Outlook.

Thanks in advance.