[Evolution] Occasional Automatic Advance After Deleting Message/Connector Inquiry

Occasionally, after deleting a message, Evolution (1.4.6) advances not
to the next message, but to the message after that.  I'm not certain,
but I think this may only happen in a vFolder.  Has anyone else noticed
this?  Is it a bug?

Also, I'm wondering if there is any status update for when Connector
functionality will appear in 1.5/2.0?  I've looked on the Evolution
blog, recent changelogs, and the Ximian lists and haven't been able to
find any discussion of this.
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org