Re: [Evolution] Auto Complete

On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 23:17, Oren Gross wrote:
Hi there, I am new to Evolution and I have a basic question:
When I enter a mailing address to the "To/Cc/Bcc" filed, Evolution
auto-complete only the first name but when I separate it with comma it
does not do so for the following name. Is there a way to tell
Evolution to do that, such as the Ctrl+K in M$-Outlook?

I'm on Evo 1.4.4 on SuSE 9.0 and auto-complete works fine here. I type
in the first three letters (that's the minimum for auto-complete to
work) of the first name, select it, type a comma and then the next name
- after three letters, I again get the choice of names.

What are you seeing?

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support