Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution test..... Re: 6 Hours Only-Save Up to 73%! Bonus Blizzard 6 Hour Sale!

fre, 09.01.2004 kl. 10.31 skrev Zot O'Connor:

Now this is a problem when cutting and pasting from mozilla or
openoffice.  It is a royal pain.  I wind up pasting to a terminal
running vi, and then re-hiliting and pasting into evo.

Copy and paste never worked properly with RedHat 7.2 and Gnome 1.4, all
those 18 months.

But with RH RHEL 3 and Gnome 2.2 copy and paste works perfectly - turns
out it has nothing to do with OOo or Evo, just the DM.

--Tonni

ps I've copied this to the evolution list so that others can see what
I'm talking about.

;)

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl