Re: [Evolution] What happened to my contact notes ?

I tried to say ;-) that some notes are missing, some got clipped and
some are ok.
I will install 1.4.6 again (thanks for the other answer) to have a more
deep understanding of what happened to my notes. My "guess" is that it
has something to do with localization.

Marco Rego
AmazonWare
Manaus - Amazon