Re: [Evolution] Plugins

hi silva,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.12.2004, 11:38 -0200 schrieb Tiago Giovanaz da
Silva:
I need plugin for save all attachments in the same message.
Eplugins work with evolution-2.0.1?

no, eplugins only work with >=2.1. either install the *unstable*
development version 2.1.1 (but be aware that this is work in progress)
or wait until stable 2.2 will be out (next year).

Other question...
When I receive a e-mail with a lot of pictures, I click in the pitcure
to see  inlaid and the message go to the end!

err...then just avoid clicking in the pictures... :-)
sorry, i don't understand your problem and cannot reproduce it. could
you describe it more specifically? are the pictures loaded from web or
part of the email? do the pictures have a link to an url? why are
clicking at all at pictures? :-)

cheers,
andre

--