Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.x feature request and commentary

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 15:55 +0000, Andrew S. Townley wrote:

1) lack of being able to hide the folders/buttons is really annoying
I normally have the folder panel open so not having the option to hide
it does not worry me however I *would* like to be able to shrink the
buttons to a single row of small buttons across the bottom of the panel.
I really resent loosing so much real estate to four large buttons.
Although I do like having the functions permanently exposed.
2) lack of message count for current selected folder makes it difficult
to monitor status of mailboxes
I agree. I would also like to have total/unread for each folder in the
folder panel.

Russell.