Re: [Evolution] Vijay - tasks/reminder + calendering feature

hi vijay,

please do not hijack unrealted threads. please set up a new one by
sending a new email to the mailing list and not by replying to any
message. for more information take a look at
<http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-October/033108.html>.