[Evolution] I can connect to LDAP using Mozilla but can't do it with Evo.

Hi everyone,

I am using Ximian Connector in my job and its works very fine , I can
receive and send my email and I can write my appointments and my tasks.

The only problem that I have is the LDAP (the Contacts) , every time I set
my  LDAP settings the connector display an error that it can't find the
ldap server, I am sure about the settings because I can receive my contact
from the Ldap server using mozilla address !!!

when I set the settings in mozilla address it ask me about the user name
and the password and then it will replicate all the contacts

Can anyone tell me what is the problem please ?

BTW: what is the release cycle for Evolution and for the connector ?

Best Regards,