Re: [Evolution] threads automatically collapsing???

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 11:41, Bram Mertens wrote:
Hi

Since a couple of days threads in one of my folders appear to be
auto-collapsing...

I am seeing this too.  It's happened before (see my post to this list
last Sept 19), and it just started happening a few days ago.

Again, it began after I accidentally hit some weird key combination,
whose details are unknown to me.

I'll try the suggestion of shutting down and restarting.

The statement that it does this on mail check time (or perhaps only on
delivery to the folder?) is intriguing.  I had not been looking for
this, but thinking back it may fit the timing.

At any rate, while I was reading mail everything would suddenly
collapse, and the selection I made in the message list wouldn't even be
on the screen.  Very annoying.
--
Ross Boylan                                      wk:  (415) 502-4031
530 Parnassus Avenue (Library) rm 115-4          ross biostat ucsf edu