[Evolution] Bug Trace -Lookup Hangs.

I am having an issue where lookups to exchange will halt Evolution. I
tried to submit a bug but don't know if it took. The resolution is to do
a evolution-15 --force-shutdown then I can do a lookup for the person.
It works a few times then hangs. It sometimes hangs the whole desktop
(aka Ctl+alt+bkspace needed).

Question: How do I start evolution to get you guys the trace output
needed to help debug this? Right now I took a guess and am doing an
"evolution-1.5 --gdk-debug=1" in a shell window to see If I can capture
some useful output. Please correct if this is not the case. I will post
as I aquire more info.

PS: I checked bugzilla and their were some posts about older versions of
Evolution. I started running into this a week ago and have run a couple
of the updates hoping their was going to be a fix in the works. Figured
maybe I would do the post.. Current versions:

wisej wizej:~> rpm -qa |grep evol
evolution-data-server-0.0.97.0.200408030800-0.snap.ximian.9.1
evolution1.5-1.5.92.0.200408030800-0.snap.ximian.9.1
wisej wizej:~> rpm -qa |grep kern
kernel-docs-2.6.5-7.104
kernel-source-2.6.5-7.104
kernel-default-2.6.4-52