Re: [Evolution] Memory leak of e-d-s

You should file a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com, with these details.

Thanks,

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 14:21 +0800, alfred.peng wrote:
Hi,

    I found some memory leak on e-d-s.

    Step:
    1.import a big calendar .ics file (2M) into local calendar folder.
    2.click the checkbox of the folder on and off.

    Every time I click on the checkbox, the memory usage of e-d-s will
increasing about 4M. I think there might be some memory leak in e-d-s.

    The evolution source code has been update on July 31.
    OS: RH9.0

Best Regards

Alfred Peng