Re: [Evolution] Speaking of Pan...

Merhaba,

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 19:35 +1000, Andrew Cowie wrote:
As an aside, I just wanted to mention that Pan has a brilliant layout
feature - if you open it, and select
Edit->Preferences->Pane Layout you get an outstanding dialog that lets
you set how you want the various panes (Groups, Headers, Messages
Bodies) to be displayed on the screen.

Believe it or not, majority of `users' just stick with the default.

Anyway, I'd love to see the preview pane on the right hand and get
tasks-alike "group by date" view in the middle but probably it's only
me :)
--
|          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)
|          |  Software developer, IT consultant