Re: [Evolution] composing mail: cursor position

as far as i know there isn't such a setting.

i'll bottom-quote just to round out the discussion :)

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 13:00 -0400, Laurent D. Michel wrote:
Hi!

I have a strange setting in my config someplace that causes the cursor
to appear at the bottom of all my replies (after the quoted text). It
tends to annoy people, so I tried to find a setting that correspond to
this behavior, but I have been, so far, unsuccessful. My composer is set
to plain text. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!

Thanks,

--
  Laurent

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>