[Evolution] How to add openoffice 1.1 RC as a application viewer?

Openoffice is added just fine.

Is there a good way to add openoffice 1.1 RC to the mime types?  I
cannot seem to add an app via the tools.  I can edit each file type and
set it to custom, but that is not what I want.

This was fairly easy under gnome1, I used gnomecc, but the settings seem
really lame in gnome2/XD2.  I do not mind editing files, but googling
for 30 minutes did not turn up anything useful.

Thanks.

--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.