Re: [Evolution] Help Needed to get Signature file working correctly

On Sunday 14 September 2003 06:10 pm, Christopher Ness wrote:
 don't know the reason, but you need to add "<br>" at the end of each
line (even though we are not using HTML, just plain text).  That will
give you line breaks.  At first I thought it would have been \n but it
wasn't.
Chris:
I do not know why but when I add <br> to the end of each line the script stops
working. When I add \n, I get the same broken sig but with n's inserted no
line breaks.
--
Ralph
Gentoo Linux:           Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.10p1