Re: [Evolution] Need help adding Signature script

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 00:36, Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
Hello:
I have a small bash script that I use for my signature. Every time I try to
add it to evolution It comes up with a error message stating that it needs to
be a proper script name. The file was originally called .signature. I have
tried adding the .sh to the end, tried renameing it ralsig and ralsig.sh all
to no avail. Can someone help me get my sig file added.

Have you made sure that the file is executable?
--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti