Re: [Evolution] Printer lost. How to get it back under printing option?

Thank you.

It took a while to switch LPRng to CUPS, since
I'm running RedHat 7.3 where I had to use the
command line to switch (/usr/sbin/alternatives -config print).
Adding printer on CUPS took a while to figure out
(The admin documentation on CUPS sample is not quite right.)

This must be an option under evolution, though.
User should be able to pick CUPS or LPRng.

Tosa