Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.44: Not expunging vfolders correctly

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 01:34, Not Zed wrote:
There is no such version as 1.44, we're only up to 4, not 44.

Anyway, since you mean 1.4.4, there was a fix that I think went in a
week after it went out that I think should address this problem, and
should be in 1.4.5.

1.4.4 - my bad typing...was slightly tired, I'll try to make sure my
typing skills are slightly more up to par...(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich." -- Looney Tunes,
Ali Baba Bunny (1957, Chuck Jones)