Re: [Evolution] Remembering New Windows Size

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 22:13, Matt Neimeyer wrote:
Hey All,

I'm using Evolution 1.4.3 on Gentoo Linux. My problem is that every time
I open a new session of Evolution and double click on a new message it
always opens in a window about half the size I'd like it to be. I
manually resize the window and then for that session it remembers the
setting. If I exit Evolution and come back it "forgets" again and I have
to manually reset the window size again.

Is there any way to have Evolution remember this across sessions?

Not currently.  Evolution doesn't support session management, and it
also does some stuff that would interfere with any window manager
management of the size (size/position between sessions are meant to be
handled by wm's).