Re: [Evolution] Expression: (match-all (header-exists "X-Junkmail"))

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 17:00, Luke Scharf wrote:

Some googling suggested that the following statement should do what I
want:
        (match-all (header-exists "X-Junkmail"))
However, it returns precisely zero messages.

Hi Luke,

could you give me some hints where to read about the sytax for the
expression box. Tried some time ago, but no luck. Apparently, I'm to
stupid to google successfully on this.

Regards
Lars

--