Re: [Evolution] How to save all attachment

Am Mit, 2003-10-22 um 14.10 schrieb Ambrogio:
Hi all,
I have a question about saving attachment.

I used Agent for Windows and a very usefull function was the save all
attachment.

There is a possibility to save all attachment of a mail, without select
each one and select save?

Tnx in advance

hi ambrogio,
this has already been discussed on this list in june/july:

up to now, it is not possible in evo, but jeff wrote
<http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-July/030429.html> at that time that he believed some
Sun hackers have already implemented this, so it could be implemented on some future release, or check a
current CVS-version of evolution...

hope this helps you; for more information, check the archives.

cheers,
andre