Re: [Evolution] new-ui-branch merge

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 18:18, Greg Macek wrote:
I'm assuming this is for the 2.0 series and not the current 1.4 series?

Yes. This only applies to people building Evolution on their own from
CVS, from the trunk, not people using packages or building from
evolution-1-4-branch.

I like what I've seen on the evolution blog site... can't wait for the
new series. Any idea when we'll see 2.0 betas coming? :)

We will have snapshots available soon, and they should be
parallel-installable with evolution 1.4 so you can play around with
them. But it will be a while (a few months?) before they're beta
quality.

-- Dan