Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Office Outlook Interoperability

You probably would be better of using IMAP instead of POP.

Whatever you delete on one box will be deleted on the other one as well.
By leaving the mail on the server, the mailbox will fill up after time,
depending how many messages you receive.
You may forget after some time that the setting is to leave the messages
on the server. Also IMAP allows you to download the headers only and
when you click on the message, it downloads the message itself.
This is especially handy on a laptop on the road if you have a slow
dial-up connection (well I guess, modern folks have WI-FI fast
connections)
Tom