Re: [Evolution] no custom coloring in calendar?

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 20:47, Gabor Guzmics wrote:
sorry for bringing it again but:

I find this feature is one of the most important features for a
calendar... its pretty unpretty, if everything got the same color...
there should be a way to pick certain colors for certain categories...

_there is no way to change the colors of categories via GUI, thats
something i already found out_
maybe there's a trick.
maybe this wont be developed ever
maybe it comes in 2.0
maybe nobody knows what I am talking about...

so if this is a low priority thing, which maybe comes in 2.0, and
there is no trick to make colored categories in the calendar, I have
to change to something similar, which does it now...

can I have colored categories somehow?
(I know I sound really silly*, but if you would see my calendar, you
would know, why I really want some colors for it)

no, you cant in 1.4. You will be able to see different colors for
different calendars in 2.0, not for categories, where we'll continue
using the icons.

cheers