[Evolution] corba exception on Evolution startup

I hope this is the right list. I recently updated evolution (5 days ago maybe?) and afterwards I received some corba exception errors. I would click ok on about 5 errors and then Evolution would start, but it would not display any folder contents. It would display the folder list on the left. After a reboot everything worked fine. Just now it started happening again, and a reboot does not fix it. I had clicked the clock on the taskbar (ximian desktop 2) and the month was showing with checkboxes for alarms within 15,30,45, etc minutes. Before I escaped out of the calendar popup, I click the evolution icon. Evolution started and I got the errors again for the first time since the original incident. Then when I closed Evolution, I escaped out of the clock and it gave some corba exceptions also. I rebooted and now the clock works fine, but evolution still errors. I'm running redhat 9 with ximian desktop 2, all up to date with red carpet. I tried the snapshot and development snapshot for Evolution but still the same. Here are the errors:
Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Please help, thx.